- Apply for AMTA Student Travel Scholarship – Deadline: May 31, 2018– CLOSED
- Make your hotel reservations now – Click Here.
Welcome to the 40th Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more information.
Altair is proud to host the 40th Annual Meeting and Symposium of the AMTA in historic Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia, USA from November 4-9, 2018. Altair and co-hosts NASA Langley Research Center, Virginia Tech, and Old Dominion University cordially invite you to attend and participate in this annual event.
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- A practical, full day short course related to antenna measurements
- Exhibits showcasing antenna and measurement related products and services
- The latest innovations in antenna and Radar Cross Section (RCS) measurements.
- Known leading companies related to antenna measurements products and services will be presenting and exhibiting
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- Unrivaled social events around historic Colonial Williamsburg
- Daytime companion tours to area highlights